IMARC helps commercial ventures and academic institutions bring innovative, exciting medical products to the market. IMARC has been providing consultancy services to the medical device industries in Ireland and the UK since 2007, specializing in the commercialization of new medical device ideas. In the last seven years, IMARC has helped clients raise more than €5.0 million in grant aid and funding.
Ed Brennan is the principal in IMARC and has been working in the healthcare business since 1993. Ed has worked in the public healthcare system in Ireland and the UK in both clinical research and also as a medical physicist. Following this Ed has worked for several medical device companies at a senior level in technology assessment, product management and medical device marketing before setting up IMARC in 2007.
Ed is an experienced commercialisation specialist in the medical device and biomaterials sector with experience in product management, product launch, route-to-market, early-stage commercialisation and strategic marketing.
• Strategic market management including market assessment and competitive landscape
• Market assessment and competitive landscape
• Sourcing of KOL and expert medical opinion
• Product management and product life-cycle
• Product evangelist with KOLs
• Medical device expertise in Orthopaedics, Critical Care, GI Endoscopy, Cardiology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Endovascular Intervention and Neurostimulation